Monday, October 25, 2010

So it Begins

My first blog post.  Wow exciting.  haha.  This blog will end up full of great stuff to read, ponder, talk, and argue about hopefully.  Just cant really do it the way I like on Facebook, plus I cant stand the white background.  For wutever reason, I prefer backgrounds and such to be sum sort of dark color with light writing, not the other way around.  So yes, keep an eye on my post, comment, and follow me.  Oh and check out my website.  It was just easier to have that than post on Facebook as well being as I wanted my music and poetry seperated, and also a non white background.  Haha,

I was gonna create another more elaborate post on the Seahawk vs Cardinal game today but changed my mind. I'll just sum it up and say my Seahawks have to tighten up on their plays and basic fundamentals if they want to win next week.  Mistakes that were made and what I would call laid back or lazy ball handling that they were doing this game will not cut it against Oakland.  Blog over

No comments:

Post a Comment